Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign response to Sabhan statements must end the functions of any ambassador to int

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign response to Sabhan statements must end the functions of any ambassador to int Empty Parliamentary Foreign response to Sabhan statements must end the functions of any ambassador to int

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 7:32 am

[rtl]
    Parliamentary Foreign response to Sabhan statements must end the functions of any ambassador to interfere the internal affairs
    History of edits:: 2.4.2016 13:36 • 191 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    {Baghdad} Euphrates News Parliamentary Committee of Foreign Affairs responded to the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad, Thamir Sabhan's remarks, saying his comments in violation of diplomatic, stressing the need to end the tasks of any ambassador in case of repeated interference of internal affairs of.
    According to Chairman of the Committee Hassan Chuird at a press conference held by the House of Representatives, attended by Agency correspondent {Euphrates News} "The Saudi ambassador's remarks contrary to diplomatic custom and cause reactions and inflaming the Iraqi street and the Foreign alienating ambassador." 
    He stressed the need to move to end the functions of any ambassador to interfere in the internal affairs . 
    the Saudi ambassador in Iraq Thamer Sabhan attacked in January 23 last heroes of the popular crowd during a televised interview, calling them not to enjoy the admissibility of Iraqi society. 
    It is said that the popular crowd called on the government to expel the Saudi ambassador {Thamer Sabhan} against the backdrop of recent statements on the popular crowd, which tried through which inciting sectarian strife among the Iraqi people 
    as told Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir his Iraqi counterpart, Ibrahim al-Jaafari refused to Saudi Arabia to statements ambassador Thamer Sabhan, asserting that "these statements do not reflect the official position of the Kingdom towards the brotherly Iraq" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:37 pm