Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition calls for hosting security leaders: the timing fence Baghdad is politically and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition calls for hosting security leaders: the timing fence Baghdad is politically and  Empty Allawi's coalition calls for hosting security leaders: the timing fence Baghdad is politically and

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 7:20 am

Allawi's coalition calls for hosting security leaders: the timing fence Baghdad is politically and economically, appropriate

Publishing Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 9:34:50 | Views: 42

Bgdad_abar today

Counting national coalition led by Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, that the timing of initiating the establishment of the security fence Baghdad inappropriate, politically and economically, while student host security leaders in the House to clarify the purpose of the fence.

The MP for the beautiful Obeidi Coalition, said that "to initiate the establishment of the security fence Baghdad came at an inopportune time not from the political point where there are frequent rumors about the division, not in economic terms, where the financial crisis and the large budget deficit."

He said al-Obeidi, "so far we do not know the real reasons and motives behind the construction of the fence", demanding the need to "host in charge in the House of Representatives security leaders to clarify the fence and objectives."

The Baghdad Operations Command announced last week to initiate the establishment of a security wall around the capital Baghdad, while the political blocs have expressed concerns about the fence, and promised him a witness to the operations division.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm