Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is hosting next Thursday Diyala government and security leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is hosting next Thursday Diyala government and security leaders Empty Parliament is hosting next Thursday Diyala government and security leaders

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2013, 8:51 am

Parliament is hosting next Thursday Diyala government and security leaders

Author: MK
    Editor: HH, NF
    07/20/2013 13:09

Range Press / Baghdad

Announced the decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi, on Saturday, the House of Representatives will host during its meeting to be held next Thursday, the local government of Diyala and security leaders to discuss the security situation in the province.

The decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi during a press conference and attended the parliament building (Press-term), "The House of Representatives will host during the meeting which will be held next Thursday, the local government of Diyala and security leaders to discuss the security situation in the province."
    He Khalidi that "the Presidency formed, last Thursday, a committee comprising representatives of the Security and Defense Committee and the Committee on clans and the Committee of Awqaf and Religious Affairs to visit the province of Diyala and submit a report on the security situation in which," pointing out that "this committee will meet next Thursday to discuss the security reality in Diyala. "

Khalidi pointed out that "the House of Representatives" send an official books of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki to assign a team of his office to oversee the security forces in Diyala, as also demanded compensation for the displaced in Diyala. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:08 pm