Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration accomplish 95% of the displaced people filing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration accomplish 95% of the displaced people filing Empty Immigration accomplish 95% of the displaced people filing

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Immigration accomplish 95% of the displaced people filing
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 02/07/2016 3:26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    Minister of Displacement and Migration, Mohammed Jassim, 95% of the filing displacedcompleted fully, while noting that the financial allocations for this year is not enough on the back of the repercussions of the economic situation that is going through the country.Jassim said during his inspection tour of the branch of the ministry next to Karkh of the capital Baghdad, according to a statement "Baghdad news" received a copy of it, "the ministry departments received (700) thousand treatment of all displacement to prove their displacement areas," explaining that "the branches of ministry employees who exceed the number of (500) employees accomplished so much IDP transactions particular branch of the ministry next to Karkh, which more than (received 81) thousand treatment completed once and for all. " He added that" the ministry is continuing work hard every day until the late hours of the night to solve problems and find effective solutions to them, "noting that" the proportion of the problems in the binders in to contact to the (5%) and the percentage (95%) of these free of any problem binders. " the minister pointed out that" the financial allocations for this year is not enough on the back of the repercussions of the economic situation that the country is going through. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:38 am