Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri: technical measures crashes crowd salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri: technical measures crashes crowd salaries Empty Nouri: technical measures crashes crowd salaries

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:26 am

[ltr]Nouri: technical measures crashes crowd salaries[/ltr]

Since 02.07.2016 at 12:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the popular crowd Karim al-Nuri said the routine and technical procedures for the popular crowd fighters salaries crashes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed a spokesman for the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi, the earlier you start processing the payroll own fighters popular crowd during the next few days, while noting that last year's salaries for the months of November and December is not solved so far due to the lack of adequate allocations in the budget.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Noori's / balances News /, that "the delay in the popular crowd salaries due to technical and administrative contexts can control it," adding that "there are procedures designed to resolve the technical problems."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there are administrative conditions and contexts that are required for the ceiling to the number of the popular crowd and accompanied by some additions led to the delay of salaries," noting that "the budget allocations that have been developed for the popular crowd will work to solve that problem."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that the popular crowd fighters have not been paid for three months. A expires 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:21 am