Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

People crowd: administrative and technical issues delayed the disbursement our salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

People crowd: administrative and technical issues delayed the disbursement our salaries Empty People crowd: administrative and technical issues delayed the disbursement our salaries

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:43 am

[ltr]People crowd: administrative and technical issues delayed the disbursement our salaries[/ltr]

Since 01/31/2016 11:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a leading figure in the popular crowd forces Karim al-Nuri, on Saturday, that the financial requirements led to the delay in payment of salaries and the problem will be resolved through the control of obstacles.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the popular crowd fighters have not been paid three months ago.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Noori's / balances News /, that "the financial needs it and the requirements of the popular crowd led to the payment of salaries delays in recent months," adding that "there is considerable keenness of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, leaders of the popular crowd on the provision of entitlements associate for the crowd."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The fighters delay payment of salaries due to the existence of logistical requirements related to the battles that take place on the land of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called for "accountability salaries solution as soon as possible and the development of facilities for the disbursement of these funds," adding that he "will be control of the technical and administrative issues that hinder the dues of employees of the popular crowd Exchange."[/ltr]

[ltr]The spokesman of the popular crowd Ahmed Asadi revealed, earlier, about to begin processing the payroll own fighters popular crowd during the next few days. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:49 am