Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington provides $ 24 million to international organizations to assist Iraq with the support of S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington provides $ 24 million to international organizations to assist Iraq with the support of S Empty Washington provides $ 24 million to international organizations to assist Iraq with the support of S

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:20 am

[ltr]Washington provides $ 24 million to international organizations to assist Iraq with the support of Syrian refugees[/ltr]

Since 02.09.2016 at 16:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced that the United States of America, on Tuesday, to provide $ 24 million to international organizations to assist Iraq with the support of Syrian refugees, while showed that the total assistance provided since 2011 to support Syrian refugees in Iraq amounted to $ 228 million.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The US Embassy in Baghdad said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The United States provided nearly $ 601 million in additional humanitarian aid to save the lives of those affected by the war in Syria, bringing the support provided by the United States during the conflict in Syria to more than $ 5.1 billion since the beginning of the crisis. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "among those funds will be including nearly $ 24 million offer to the international organizations to assist Iraq in support of Syrian refugees in the country," noting that "the money will be used to reform the health centers and expansion of schools, provision of food and the development of sewage systems in areas host refugees. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement said that "the total humanitarian aid the United States to support Syrian refugees in Iraq more than $ 228 million since fiscal year 2012," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am