Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity open an investigation sooner with ministers under the title "Where

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity open an investigation sooner with ministers under the title "Where  Empty Integrity open an investigation sooner with ministers under the title "Where

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:26 am

[size=37]Integrity open an investigation sooner with ministers under the title "Where did you get this."[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    A senior source confirmed that the CCAMLR fair opened on Saturday in order to achieve a high level with all ministers and some of the higher grades to see happening inflation sources in their own money, noting that the investigative relied on the notation benefit the minister in his handwriting to be a witness to it in front of public opinion.
    The source told (Journal News) that "the majority of the officials who invited CCAMLR integrity today to statements from the victims attended without discussion because they know that not responding to their names will be included into the covered ministerial change."
    "The Integrity Commission has refused to comment or announce this expanded the investigation to be completed to the end to prevent the political confusion it," pointing out that "these briefings is going to be judged by others to change the Cabinet."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm