Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We support any action to stabilize oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We support any action to stabilize oil market Empty Iran: We support any action to stabilize oil market

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Iran: We support any action to stabilize oil market[/ltr]

Since 02.18.2016 at 09:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Iran: We support any action to stabilize oil market 28[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Znکnh, the Islamic Republic of Iran supports any action by oil-producing countries in OPEC and non-OPEC to stabilize the oil market and improve prices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]At the end of the four-way meeting with the ministers of the three countries, members of the oil OPEC after the meeting, which was held in Doha included oil ministers of Saudi Arabia, Russia, Qatar and Venezuela, the oil ministry hosted Iranian meeting in Tehran with the participation of Minister of Industry and Energy of Qatar as the rotating chairman of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the Ministers Iraqi and Venezuelan oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The meeting was good and gave us a report on yesterday's meeting, and in turn welcome the cooperation between the members of OPEC and outside OPEC."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the oil minister saying, "We support the decision that members of OPEC and outside OPEC to freeze its production ceiling in order to stabilize the market and improve prices and that will benefit the consuming and producing nations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "Although this decision is a first step, we must take other steps as well, but the beginning of the cooperation between Member States and non-members to improve the market situation is encouraging, and that Iran also supports any action to stabilize the market and improve prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Znکnh also that "during the meeting to explain the return of Iran to the global market after the cancellation of the ban," adding, "We discussed this issue with the ministers of oil and energy in Iraq, Qatar and Venezuela, where they have a look logical on this fact."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Regarding the impact of the recent decision of the members of OPEC and non-OPEC on prices, Znکnh "We must be patient to see the impact on prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the continuation of cooperation between OPEC members and non-members, said Oil Minister: As I said, this step is the first, and it must be our positive outlook towards it, but I think everyone agrees to monitor the situation and market feedback, and consultation in order to take the next action if there is a need for it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Znکnh to show some countries are not members of OPEC willingness to cooperate, he said, also informed that Russia as Akbar oil producer in the world, Oman and other countries also declared their readiness, and this is a good step, and we deal with it is positive, and the good start ended 0.29 / 4e[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:26 am