Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alshahyla: the new management of the Central Bank caused by high prices and made huge mistakes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alshahyla: the new management of the Central Bank caused by high prices and made huge mistakes Empty Alshahyla: the new management of the Central Bank caused by high prices and made huge mistakes

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Apr 2013, 3:20 pm

Alshahyla: the new management of the Central Bank caused by high prices and made huge mistakes

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Jawad CBE Alshahyla directors new caused by high prices and made huge mistakes almost lose Iraq, a lot of his money, noting that the current administration is not qualified to lead the bank and management capabilities of the Iraqi people.
    Said Alshahyla through hosted in Studio nine o'clock on MBC Baghdadiya News and submit colleague Anwar al-Hamdani I "converted file sale Central Bank of 9 tons of gold to the Board of integrity and public prosecutor's office also said Abdul Basit Turki erred Pfarzh $ 10 tons of gold and this raises suspicion in his work. "
    "We can not reduce the financial supervisory authority and the Central Bank in one person while its new administration of the Central Bank rising prices after the rise in the exchange rates."
    And between Alshahyla "Shabibi rejected retail payment request containing the money transfer between subscribers of mobile phone companies among them by phone on the grounds it would be Pope for money laundering while the administration provided new bank offers to mobile phone companies to re-establish the project."
    And went onto say that "all mobile phone companies operating in Iraq demanding payment of arrears to the board of the media."
    In another matter confirmed Alshahyla "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki hails the President of the board of Sami al-Araji, investment required for accountability and justice while the file board of investment is one of the biggest corruption cases and draft بسماية included a lot of robberies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:55 pm