Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the fifteenth regular session of 2013

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the fifteenth regular session of 2013  Empty Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the fifteenth regular session of 2013

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:46 am

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the fifteenth regular session of 2013

16.04.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) -

Date: April 16, 2013
    meeting: 15

The fifteenth session Bulleted of the Council of Ministers in Baghdad this day Tuesday, April 16, 2013 under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussein al-Shahristani and issued the following decisions:
    1. Adoption of the report of the Republic of Iraq on the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination with the Ministry of Human Rights to submit the said report to the relevant committee in the United Nations.
    2. Approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on Multimodal Transport of Goods among Arab countries, signed in Cairo on March 17, 2011 and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
    3. Approval of the draft law of the Republic of Iraq's accession to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety, which came into force on September 11, 2003 and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Article (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
    4. The formation of a committee headed by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and representatives from the ministries of electricity, finance and planning shall develop a new system for the collection of bills of electric power from consumers and submit proposals to the Cabinet and wait in the application of Council of Ministers Resolution No. (119) for 2013, your on demand electricity bills within documents in transactions citizens.
    5. Adoption of integrated national strategy for the energy provided by the advisers in the Office of the Prime Minister.
    6. Adoption of the recommendation of the Committee on the referral of the draft energy Anbar power plant (Combined Cycle) Capacity (1642) megawatts custody of a Greek company in the amount of $ (1,050) million and the duration of the implementation of standing (32) months.
    7. To approve the adoption of a code Educational Directorate TV (satellite educational Iraq) exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts (1) for the year 2008.
    8. To approve the transfer of ownership of specialized mechanisms that have purchased Muthanna province of allocations clean cities on the operating budget for the province of Muthanna to municipal institutions in the province based on the provisions of paragraph (d) of Article (5) of the Implementing Regulations of the federal budget for the year 2012.
    9. Approval by the Ministry of Finance to redeploy electricity allocations included in the budget in 2013 earmarked for the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to the budget of the Ministry of Electricity.
    10. To approve the elimination of the requirement of a failure to act on the signal which owns the land for the victims of terrorism (the martyrs and the wounded) and the failure to extend the victims of terrorism and their families land allocated to them by the provisions of the resolution (120) for the year 1982. ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:26 pm