Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: Parliament will withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in the event of failure to provide th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: Parliament will withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in the event of failure to provide th Empty Analyst: Parliament will withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in the event of failure to provide th

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2016, 2:46 pm

Analyst: Parliament will withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in the event of failure to provide the government the "new" Thursday

Since 28/03/2016 19:07 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Said political analyst Amer al-Fayad, Monday, that Shilji parliament to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the event of failure to submit its candidates next Thursday.

Said Fayad L / balance News /, that "the House of Representatives will begin to question the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in parliament if the deadline expired without a technocrat government."

He added that "the parliament also Shilji to withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in the absence of a government next Thursday."

And the National Alliance announced this morning in a statement of its intention to launch a cabinet reshuffle during the next few days, stressing that works Almstqlh.anthy bodies 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:04 am