Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki: what is going on in parliament mature political movement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri al-Maliki: what is going on in parliament mature political movement Empty Nouri al-Maliki: what is going on in parliament mature political movement

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:53 am

[size=32]Nouri al-Maliki: what is going on in parliament mature political movement[/size]

00:06:19 04/15/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Erbil , said the head of acoalition ofstate law , Nuri al - Maliki, that what ishappening in the House ofRepresentatives is a political movement mature, though he opposed theearlier sit - ins time in front of the Green Zone, said it aims to bring down thepolitical process. He said in theofficial page sites social networking ( Twitter), that "what ishappening inside the House ofRepresentatives is a political movement mature." he said he "could no longer continue tomistakes suffered by the political process." the head of acoalition ofstate law , Nuri al - Maliki said during a speech to a rally in thecity of Karbala on March 26 / March to "sit infront of thegreen Zone ,contrary did not want anything in theConstitution about him, and the aim of this sit - ins overthrow thepolitical process." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:18 am