Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement by the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi on comprehensive reforms of government and mini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement by the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi on comprehensive reforms of government and mini Empty Statement by the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi on comprehensive reforms of government and mini

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:15 am

[size=48]Statement by the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi on comprehensive reforms of government and ministerial amendment[/size]
    [size=32]
    08:44:19 04.18.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Statement by the Prime Minister Dr. Haider al - Abadi on comprehensive government reforms and the ministerial amendment18/04/2016 In thename of God theMerciful assure thepeople of our dear people and fans who demanded reform , we will continue this path , relying on their support , which deserves our appreciation and gratitude, We recall here that theministerial change is only a link in theoverall reforms inaddition to the change of independent bodies and agencies to choose characters from thecompetencies and expertise away from the political quota system , taking into account the various Iraqi people sliced ​​representation, and I look forward to being able the House ofRepresentatives that the legislative and supervisory role to thefullest in the vote on the cabinet reshuffle in the coming days and as soon as possible, as well as vote on theindependent bodies and agencies at a later stage. the war against gang Daash along withsecurity and economic challenges facing Iraq require the unification of efforts to overcome them and rid our people of their consequences on theIraqi economy, where the government ismaking efforts and continuing efforts to negotiate with theinternational banking and economic institutions to support the Iraqi economy and contribute to the improvement of theliving conditions of citizens and stimulate the economy , which has experienced asignificant shortfall in its core resources as aresult of the collapse of world oil prices, and therefore I call on the Council ofRepresentatives to convene immediately to overcome theobstacles and tocontribute to developing solutions to the challenges facing the country, and we are confident that Iraq will emerge from crises stronger than it was and are optimistic of abetter future for our people and our nation Aziz. Dr. Haidar al -Abadi Prime Minister of April 18, 2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 am