Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Harthy: House sitters will form an opposition front in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Harthy: House sitters will form an opposition front in parliament Empty Harthy: House sitters will form an opposition front in parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2016, 3:24 am

[ltr]Harthy: House sitters will form an opposition front in parliament[/ltr]

Since 24/04/2016 10:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Rep Harith al-Harthy, said on Sunday that the protesters in the process of knowledge of the Federal Court decision on the legality of the impeachment hearing to be their last stand, noting that the uprising goal of change and not for a split parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Al-Harthy's / balances News /, that "when a Federal Court decision on the legality of the impeachment hearing of the deputies will be the position of the protesters last broke up the sit-in and the formation of an opposition front."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "If we were able to achieve a quorum will work to change all of the characters and the elimination of corruption and mechanisms that had previously been followed in the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the current stage is the stage of reform and change for the three presidencies to popular demand it and we are not ready to busy cab ministerial," noting that "this uprising is for change, not a parliamentary split, as some claim."[/ltr]
    [ltr]More than 100 members of Parliament staged a sit in parliament to move to dismiss the three presidencies and vote on the ministerial cabin.[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Ola Massaol[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:00 pm