Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By "Iskandar and berries" .. close to reconciliation between Allawi and al-Maliki (Details)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By "Iskandar and berries" .. close to reconciliation between Allawi and al-Maliki (Details) Empty By "Iskandar and berries" .. close to reconciliation between Allawi and al-Maliki (Details)

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    28-04-2016 02:42 PM    
    [size=18]Hits: 914
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orbit News -
    Abbasid News

After the withdrawal of the Sadrists from picket the parliament as a result of their response to the call of their leader , Muqtada al - Sadr, a number of deputies of the protesters from a coalition of state law , began a series of meetings with their colleagues in the national coalition that five of them taking part in the sit -in to reconcile the major coalitions Nuri al - Maliki and Iyad Allawi , and to seek subscribers between them the level of political action and parliamentary activities. 

she said parliamentary sources informed, that the most prominent of Representatives seeking to reconcile Maliki and Allawi is deputy Mutasim for a coalition of state law , Iskandar and berries, who has Balatnin good relations help him to hold a meeting between them in preparation for an end to the estrangement between them years ago. 

according to the Taatdolh those sources , what encouraged and berries , a deputy from the province of Babylon , and holds US citizenship, said the deputies coalition of law and national sitters have shown a high degree of common political understanding and agreement to ensure the continuation of the sit -in for a longer period and exert pressure to prevent Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , from returning to his position , who sacked him in a parliamentary session that the controversy still rages about its legitimacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm