Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as Empty Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 4:01 am

[size=37]Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Chairman of the clans parliamentary Sheikh MP Abboud Wahid al-Issawi disclosed, in the early hours of Tuesday morning, "for reaching the agreement with all political parties, to end the current crisis and sit everyone at the same table, the first step will be no meat parliament and an end to the problems between all the parliamentary blocs and the holding of a meeting of the House of Representatives as soon as, to take quick steps to end the current crisis reform radically. "
    Said Sheikh al-Issawi in an exclusive interview (Journal News), "The contacts between the length of the twenty-four hour last ended at dawn on Tuesday, where he was to hold direct contacts with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the other with a mass sit-objectors of Representatives, and in contact with the prime minister Haidar Abadi, and with the Office of the presidency of the Republic, as well as direct meetings in Najaf and Baghdad, with the leaders of political blocs and political leaders, ended the need to sit at the same table and end the current crisis drastically. "
    He said Chairman of the tribal representative, "and found the committee clans it in front of a historical, moral and social responsibility, to prevent the deterioration of things and get to the clashes and future conflicts, entering the country in distress be indispensable, especially since the terrorist threat groups space extremist continue to pose a threat to the soil of the homeland , adding that the recent explosions, which began targeting Baghdad and central and southern governorates and why the impact of the current political crisis. "
    He called al-Issawi, "All MPs from all parliamentary blocs, to shoulder the historic their responsibilities to restore meat parliament to take fateful decisions in these dangerous circumstances in the country, and that the initiative prepared in consultation with members of the clans and parties blocs that have emerged, including the crisis, made by the Committee clans to both sides of the crisis in parliament, and send a message to the Iraqi people, which has become worried and afraid of the future, that life will return to normal and the will of the Iraqis themselves, and the role of pan-Arab national is present, no role whatsoever for any external and regional interference. "
    The MP pointed out, "The contacts with Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, the opponents and the House of Representatives ended agreeing to direct dialogue, and the reunification of the parliament and hold a hearing as soon as possible, as well as communication with the head of government and political leaders, came the response and the approval of everyone to sit at the same table and address the causes of the crisis, and move to carry out comprehensive reforms, with a focus on meeting the demands of the protesters and the protesters and an end to all the negative phenomena that began to spread as a result of the political crisis and stop dragging the country into a state of chaos. "
    [size=37][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as Empty Re: Parliamentary clans reveal first agree to hold the next session of parliament as soon as

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 May 2016, 6:05 am

Ok then, lets get the show on the road....

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:13 am