Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary: the use of force to impose the will of the "unjustified" parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary: the use of force to impose the will of the "unjustified" parliament Empty Badr parliamentary: the use of force to impose the will of the "unjustified" parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2016, 2:34 am

[ltr]Badr parliamentary: the use of force to impose the will of the "unjustified" parliament[/ltr]

Since 05.05.2016 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Badr parliamentary bloc Razak al-Haidari, said Thursday the use of force by the protesters and the party that led to the imposition of the will of the "unjustified" parliament, while pointing out that this act would give justification for other political party to storm the parliament and government institutions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Haidari's / balances News /, that "the right of any people to demonstrate and protest peacefully, taking into account the laws," noting that "the Sadrists are demonstrations were driving and wanted to be a cabinet reshuffle by the attack on the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "the use of force to impose the will of the Iraqi parliament was" unjustified ", even if no peppered farce or an attack on the House of Representatives," adding that "There must be a distance of up to 500 km between the demonstrations and government institutions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It respects the people, and wish to complete the reform by the respect for the House of Representatives attributing the cause that they representative of all the people, even if a thief," pointing out that "the party that led the demonstrations to storm the parliament will give the justification for other political party to be used the same way."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hundreds of demonstrators, followers of the Sadrist movement they make to storm the parliament building and causing substantial material damage by up to $ 69 million, according to what has been noted Alih.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:24 am