Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Vice front Reform is greedy positions and the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Vice front Reform is greedy positions and the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of Empty Deputy: Vice front Reform is greedy positions and the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Deputy: Vice front Reform is greedy positions and the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of a new body[/ltr]

Since 05.17.2016 at 10:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed the MP for the Reform Front Tavkh Ahmed, said Tuesday that deputies Reform is greedy to get a government post or nomination for the Presidency of the Parliament, made it clear that in the next parliamentary session will not be held assume the Presidency of the article parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Ahmed's / balances News /, said that "events in the political process must be put to the benefit of the Iraqi people and not for the front, party or bloc," adding, "it was the demand of the President Fuad Masum be a parliamentary session exceptional contract in the presence of all members of parliament but under the chairmanship of a new body to be chosen another body replacement for the article to running the country. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "those who want to serve Iraq and its people, he has to attend the special session," pointing out that "the reform front deputies do not want to nominate themselves for the Presidency of the parliament or the Ministry or public office."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "the front is longstanding access to any position, but tend to make a real and radical reform", calling for "the development of a new strategic plan for the people of all walks of life service." is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:21 am