Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salahuddin Governor: launching a major campaign to lift the rubble of Baiji, Chinese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salahuddin Governor: launching a major campaign to lift the rubble of Baiji, Chinese Empty Salahuddin Governor: launching a major campaign to lift the rubble of Baiji, Chinese

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Salahuddin Governor: launching a major campaign to lift the rubble of Baiji, Chinese[/ltr]

Since 03.07.2016 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Salahuddin Ahmed al-Jubouri, Sunday, the launch of a major campaign to purge and clean the cities of Beiji and Tikrit north Chinese city with the participation of the engineering effort and the military buildup and popular service departments in the province all.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a press statement received / balance Uzan launching a major campaign to purge and clean up the rubble from the town of Baiji, the affected hand and Chinese, which witnessed a terrorist and military operations completely shattered infrastructure. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the campaign is part of the county government program to restore and rehabilitate Baiji and cleansed from mines and booby lift the rubble of homes and markets, government departments, which have been bombing and demolition," explaining that "the return of the people of the judiciary are necessary and the central government to speed up the launch of funds to rebuild the city especially after exposure to terrorist operations have become a disaster Baiji 100%. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called al-Jubouri, the international community and humanitarian organizations and relief to "visit the stricken city of Baiji, and stand on the cases of ruin and devastation in their Bbnaha and infrastructure and contribute to the rehabilitation of displaced persons and the return of it." It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm