Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Commission in a report: the decision to invade Iraq was not the right one

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Commission in a report: the decision to invade Iraq was not the right one Empty British Commission in a report: the decision to invade Iraq was not the right one

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 6:26 am

British Commission in a report: the decision to invade Iraq was not the right one

Since 07/06/2016 13:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Follow-up - the balance of News
    The president of the committee in charge of an investigation into Britain's role in the Iraq war, John Chilcot, Wednesday, that the decision to invade Iraq was not the right one, noting that the United Kingdom opted for the invasion of Iraq by peaceful option, as he emphasized that the report of the size of the threat of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq came without a certain justification.

Chilcot said, "The decision to invade Iraq was not the right one did not achieve the goals announced by the government," he said, adding that "the United Kingdom has chosen the invasion of Iraq by peaceful option."

He Chilcot, the "Report of the size of the threat of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq came without a certain justification," noting that "the British plans for the period after the war in Iraq was not appropriate."

He Chilcot, that "more than 200 British died as a result of the conflict in Iraq," pointing out that "the forces that led the war, pledged to achieve a better future for the Iraqi people," .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:18 pm