Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Some Turkish military officers fell into the trap of AKP gov’t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Some Turkish military officers fell into the trap of AKP gov’t Empty Some Turkish military officers fell into the trap of AKP gov’t

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:04 am

Some Turkish military officers fell into the trap of AKP gov’t
    Posted on July 17, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Contributors
    Some Turkish military officers fell into the trap of AKP gov’t XTurkish-soldiers-surrender-coup-July-16-2016-photo-screenshot-cnn.jpg.pagespeed.ic.knyKNmN_74
    Turkish soldiers surrender in Istanbul, July 16, 2016. Photo: Screenshot/CNN

[size=11]Abdul-Qahar Mustafa | Ekurd.net[/size]
    Turkish media outlets claim that in Friday 15, 2016, around 2,839 soldiers, including high-ranking officers, have been arrested over an attempted coup to bring the government of AKP party down in Turkey. It says that that a significant number of disloyal officers from the air force, the military police and armored units had been involved in the coup in attempt to bring the government of AKP down.
    It has been sometime that Erdogan government has been suspicious of some disloyal elements within the Turkish army, that they might have a hand in the recent bombing attacks on Turkish airport with the aim to eiw AKP government for being incapable of stopping terrorist attacks and providing security to its own citizens I believe the whole thing was a trap and a show. It was well planned by security government agencies of AKP party in order to first find out whether disloyal elements with coup mentality still exist within Turkish ranks of army and secondly whether they are behind the security breaches and recent bombing attacks across Turkey and thrid to clean its house from disloyal elements within army who are against AKP government policies in running the country.

In fact, AKP government believe that some hostile secular elements of Turkish army who are against Islamic political parties, are the reasons behind previous military coups, banning and preventing democratic Islamic parties from coming to power in Turkey. In fact AKP party blame all the previous military coups against the Islamic parties who had been elected to power, on few generals from Jewish origin who used to run and control Turkey since the establishment of Turkish state.
    Basically, what the AKP government has done is to fire or arrest anyone whose loyalties might be suspected and hence bring the army firmly under the thumb and order of AKP party. They also want to show to the world that the government of Turkey, its people and army are unified against anyone who tries to destabilize security and stability of Turkey.
    Many people around the world including me, believe that Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a political Islamic leader who is not committed to democracy because he rejects to recognize the democratic rights of minorities in Turkey and he has become increasingly authoritarian. He is trying to turn himself into an absolute dictator president of Turkey.

And lastly, I would not be surprised if Iran has helped AKP government in planning and organizing the trap for those officers who attempted to throw a coup .It was a test to find out those disloyal members of Turkish army towards the government of AKP.Iran is professional in finding and arresting disloyal members within the army ranks or organizing loyal armies and militias such as Quds forces, AL Mahdi Army and Hezbollah of Lebanon.
    [size=13]Abdul-Qahar Mustafa is a graduate student from Saint Luis high school in Canada. He is advocate of justice, democracy and human rights. He currently lives in Sarsang/Duhok, Iraqi Kurdistan.[/size]

http://ekurd.net/turkey-military-trap-akp-2016-07-17

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am