Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daash Allarhabiy and lower oil prices is causing raise the poverty rate in Iraq to 23%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daash Allarhabiy and lower oil prices is causing raise the poverty rate in Iraq to 23% Empty Daash Allarhabiy and lower oil prices is causing raise the poverty rate in Iraq to 23%

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:19 am

Daash Allarhabiy and lower oil prices is causing raise the poverty rate in Iraq to 23%

• Wednesday, July 20, 2016 15:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Supreme Technical Committee for the Poverty Reduction Strategy in Iraq, confirmed on Wednesday that the control of the organization "Daash" terrorist and lower oil prices lifted the poverty rate in Iraq to 23%, revealing a strategy to combat poverty during the past four years.

Committee Chairman Mahdi Keywords during the Committee meeting to develop new plans and attended by the correspondent / Baghdadi News that "the Commission is currently negotiating with the World Bank to finance the strategy in order to propose outputs subset of the strategy to combat poverty in the coming years in order to alleviate poverty in the country."

He added that the main obstacles that stand in front achieve the strategy is Daash terrorist control of the territory a wide and low oil prices, "pointing out that these two things have caused a rise in the poverty rate to 23% of Iraq."

It is said that international organizations estimated the number of poor people in Iraq by almost 7.5 million, noting that nearly half of this number can not afford to provide the meals and the house where the basic services available to live Alkarim

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 8:10 am