Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: the criminalization of the Baath Party, the full end to this criminal thought in the count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: the criminalization of the Baath Party, the full end to this criminal thought in the count Empty Citizen: the criminalization of the Baath Party, the full end to this criminal thought in the count

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:29 am

Citizen: the criminalization of the Baath Party, the full end to this criminal thought in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said a coalition of citizen today that the criminalization of the Baath Party and blocked by the House of Representatives holds multiple messages to the Iraqi people which had been full end to this criminal thought registered in the country.
    Coalition member Habib Terminal explained that the vote on the ban on Baath Party Law and criminalized full end has recorded for this criminal thought that destroyed Iraq for more than 35 years, and a message good for the Iraqi people after they suffered from this criminal thought even after the fall of the regime, which has been completely removed from the political dictionary Iraqi and put certain controls and punitive incriminating to this party and all Hezbe which resemble similar to the idea of ​​its style and its mechanisms.
    He added that the vote on this resolution is a major shift in the work of the House of Representatives, which the footsteps of great strides for the enactment of this Act, indicating that there are basic projects of the Parliament to build a state of institutions and that there are serious to proceed with this work.
    It is said that the House of Representatives voted on Saturday July 30, 2016, to ban the Baath Party and entities defunct law.
    The parliamentary source said that "the House of Representatives voted during its meeting held Saturday, a ban on the Baath Party and the dissolved entities racist and terrorist and Takfiri and activities Law"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:45 pm