Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's record rise of oil Besadarath through August, imports amounted to about $ 4 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's record rise of oil Besadarath through August, imports amounted to about $ 4 billion Empty Iraq's record rise of oil Besadarath through August, imports amounted to about $ 4 billion

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's record rise of oil Besadarath through August, imports amounted to about $ 4 billion

 Baghdad / term 

The Iraqi Oil Ministry, on Friday, for the record high exports of Iraq 's oil amounted to more than 100 million barrels of central and southern fields during the month of August, as revealed that daily exports from the ports ofsouthern Iraq , the rate of more than three million barrels, pointed out that imports amounted to about four billion dollars. 
    a spokesman for the oil Ministry , Assem Jihad , in a statement received "long", a copy of which, " thepreliminary statistical issued by the Iraqi oil Marketing company (SOMO), recorded an increase in the total exported oil quantities during the month of August , compared to July, the central and southern Iraq fields, reaching more than 100 000 130 thousand and 104 barrels , "noting that" exports posted revenue worth three billion and 929 million and 868 thousand dollars, at a rate of $ 39.248 per barrel. " 
    Jihad said, that "daily exports from the southern ports rate of more than three million and 230 thousand barrels , " stressing "no export from the northern port (Ceyhan) across the Iraqi oil Marketing company (SOMO), due to the Kurdistan region 's commitment to the oil agreement with the federal government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am