Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil revenues to Europe amounted to about 11 billion dollars during the month of August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil revenues to Europe amounted to about 11 billion dollars during the month of August Empty Iraq's oil revenues to Europe amounted to about 11 billion dollars during the month of August

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2023, 5:09 am

Iraq's oil revenues to Europe amounted to about 11 billion dollars during the month of August

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Iraq's oil revenues to Europe, from the beginning of this year 2023 until the end of August, amounted to about $11 billion.
    The Energy Agency said in a report seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the revenues of Iraqi oil exports to Europe continue to recover monthly, as they recorded during last August 2023 about $ 2.11 billion, after exporting 25.8 million barrels, an increase of more than 5.3 million barrels." for the previous July.
    And she added, "Total oil revenues to the European market amounted to 10.92 billion dollars, out of total exports that amounted to 150 million 72 thousand and 565 barrels from the beginning of this year until the end of August."
    Iraq has been working to increase its oil exports to the European market, since October of last year (2022), as it benefits from the revenues of these exports to develop and maximize its financial resources, in addition to achieving a greater spread in foreign markets, while trying to open new markets.

Views 45
    Added 09/04/2023 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:24 pm