Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transparency: Imports from Sulaymaniyah and Halabja within a week amounted to more than 20 billion d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transparency: Imports from Sulaymaniyah and Halabja within a week amounted to more than 20 billion d Empty Transparency: Imports from Sulaymaniyah and Halabja within a week amounted to more than 20 billion d

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Mar 2024, 4:54 am

[size=46]Transparency: Imports from Sulaymaniyah and Halabja within a week amounted to more than 20 billion dinars[/size]
    Economy
    10:04 - 2024-03-01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Transparency website announced the non-oil imports of the Sulaymaniyah and Halabja governorates and the Garmian and Rabarin districts during the past week, amounting to more than 20 billion dinars.
    According to the Transparency website, non-oil imports in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the administrations of Garmian and Raparin from 2/24/2024 to 3/1/2024 are 20 billion and 462 million and 906 thousand and 206 dinars, most of them in cash.
    The website indicated that 19 billion and 282 million and 980 thousand and 600 dinars of these imports, which constitute 94%, are in the form of cash, and 1 billion and 179 million and 925 thousand and 606 dinars, or 6%, are in the form of instruments, and the clearing rate was zero.
    After 30 years of Kurdish rule in the Kurdistan Region, Qubad Talabani, Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, announced on 12/15/2022 a project for transparency in non-oil imports in the governorates of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the Garmian and Rabarin administrations, which is the first of its kind in Kurdistan and Iraq in general. .
    The project was widely welcomed in Kurdistan circles, demanding that it be generalized to include oil imports and imports from all regions of Kurdistan.
    Qubad Talabani said in his speech announcing the project: “I am announcing an important project, which is the project of transparency in non-oil imports.”
    He added: “Transparency is a program that includes all non-oil imports in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the administrations of Rabrin and Garmian, which are collected daily with complete transparency and are recorded so that everyone can see the details of these imports at any time through the website shafafiat.com. The
    Deputy Prime Minister went on to say “This idea came about because transparency is the basic foundation for establishing trust between the citizen and any political authority in the world, so it is important for you to look at it.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:20 pm