Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Government of Iraq ... $ 31 billion in smuggled abroad Baath Party - Where is now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Government of Iraq ... $ 31 billion in smuggled abroad Baath Party - Where is now  Empty The Government of Iraq ... $ 31 billion in smuggled abroad Baath Party - Where is now

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:36 am

The Government of Iraq ... $ 31 billion in smuggled abroad Baath Party - Where is now 

Nationalized share Gulbenkian , who owned 5% of the Iraqi oil concessions, in Law No. (101) for the year 1973 and then to restrict the proportion of revenue as the leadership of the party, and keep the annual Bawaidha separate account outside Iraq under the supervision of Saddam Hussein.

These amounts accumulated, which amounted to speculation by the writer until 1990 , thirty - one billion dollars, assuming reinvested by up to 18%,

How many billions have reached these returns today? And where those billions stabilized after that the people of Iraq have suffered during the international embargo in the nineties?

And what the current Iraqi government has worked to discover them and restore them? Especially after the issuance of international resolutions prosecute terrorist organizations and money laundering and illicit enrichment operations and large thefts of peoples ' money.

Source .. Minister of former Baathist diary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm