Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki, the Iranian ambassador: our security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga is deter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki, the Iranian ambassador: our security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga is deter Empty Maliki, the Iranian ambassador: our security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga is deter

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Sep 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Maliki, the Iranian ambassador: our security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga is determined to end the Daesh[/ltr]

Since 09/04/2016 17:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Head of the coalition stressed state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, the Iranian Ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Dnaii fled, said the security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga are determined to end the Daesh in Mosul.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement, received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, received at his office today Ambassador of Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq Hassan Dnaii fled, and discussed with him the developments in the political and security situation, and developments in the war against al Daesh terrorist ongoing for the Liberation of Nineveh province and preparations. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Maliki, according to the statement, that "our security forces and formations of the popular crowd and Albeshmrگh designed to end the presence of Daesh terrorist in Mosul poof Public completely, especially after the victories achieved in Khalidiya and Qayyarah," praising "the support of the Islamic Republic of Iran submitted to Iraq in the face of terrorism." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the Iranian ambassador, according to the statement, "congratulations on the occasion of Liberation Khalidiya town," expressing his desire to "births in promoting the friendship and cooperation relations with Iraq in all fields, especially in the security side and the face of the organization Daesh terrorist" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm