Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission extended the period of renovation voter register for two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission extended the period of renovation voter register for two days Empty Commission extended the period of renovation voter register for two days

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:24 am

Commission extended the period of renovation voter register for two days

Monday 05-09-2016 | 1:02:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a voter registration update Bbgdad- XYZ centers
    Twilight News / Head of the electoral administration Mohsen al-Moussawi said on Monday the extension of the voter registration update for two days until the end of working hours on Wednesday.
    Musawi said in a press statement responded to the Twilight News, that this extension is to give the opportunity to the voters who have not had the chance to visit the centers and refresh the record reviewed during this period for the update process.
    He called al-Moussawi, all of the voters and the electoral process partners to invest this time and urged citizens to speed up the review centers.
    It is noted that the Electoral Commission opened 683 registration centers for the purpose of updating data in (13) of the governorates not organized province, with the exception of the provinces of the Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk, where UNHCR centers to update the voters' register for displaced people in those provinces opened in order to update their data as a result of displacement from their areas because of the military actions Daesh or controlled by them, which led to their displacement from their areas.
    The update comes open centers in preparation for provincial elections irregular boards of the province in 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:05 am