Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission determines the date and length of presentation of the final voter register

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission determines the date and length of presentation of the final voter register Empty The Commission determines the date and length of presentation of the final voter register

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:03 am

The Commission determines the date and length of presentation of the final voter register
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The head of the Commission of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission for elections, Maan al-Hitawi, on Thursday, to determine the date and duration of the presentation of the final voter register.
    "The Board of Commissioners decided to determine the final voter registration for eight days from 10/12/2017 to 17/12/2017," Hayatawi said in a statement received by Iraq News.
    He added that "the Commission will receive the appeals for this record during the said period," calling on voters and all partners of the electoral process to "visit the registration centers for the purpose of considering the record and investment of the duration of the offer referred to."
    This is part of the procedures followed in this regard and within the operational table of the Commission in preparation for the election of the Council of Representatives and provincial councils 2018. 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:56 am