Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Announces firefighting in six oil wells within the field Qayyarah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Announces firefighting in six oil wells within the field Qayyarah Empty Oil Announces firefighting in six oil wells within the field Qayyarah

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Oil Announces firefighting in six oil wells within the field Qayyarah[/ltr]

Since 09.06.2016 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Oil Ministry announced on Tuesday for extinguishing fires in six oil wells within the field Qayyarah south of Mosul.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "technical and engineering staff of the North Oil Company was able to record time of extinguishing fires in (6) oil wells within the Qayyarah oil field."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the amortization process include raising the IEDs from these wells, firefighting, and preventing crude oil which leaked into the river to protect water from pollution, as well as the development of earth mounds and digging trenches to avoid the arrival of crude oil to residential neighborhoods."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jihad explained, that "terrorist gangs, before leaving the city ignited a fire and planted improvised around those wells."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there are three wells, namely, (83, 37 and 38) are located outside the control of the security forces," stressing that "the engineering and technical teams waiting to edit those areas in order to speed extinguished the fires in these wells."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between the official spokesman, that "the ministry surprised by the statements made by the President of the Council of hand Qayyarah It seems he did not have accurate information on the developments that took place during the past few days," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:33 pm