Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A heinous crime in Maysan .. kidnapping of a child and beaten and then burned to death and the arres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A heinous crime in Maysan .. kidnapping of a child and beaten and then burned to death and the arres Empty A heinous crime in Maysan .. kidnapping of a child and beaten and then burned to death and the arres

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2016, 4:06 am

[ltr]A heinous crime in Maysan .. kidnapping of a child and beaten and then burned to death and the arrest of the culprits[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maysan - Iraq Press October -20: Enables detachments fighting crime to detect one of thecrimes that I have described Balgaamadh occurred in the district of auspicious south of the province ,48 hours after the fact. He Maysan Nizar Saadi 'spolice chief told reporters that the subunits of thefight against criminality has received notification of the existence of the case the loss of a child residentof the same judiciary has conducted searches andan inquiry and found the body of the victim and that at the age of 5 years. "after an investigation by thecompetent authorities show that the murder victimwas carried out before the second stepmother and that reported during the investigation that the result the murder took place in conjunction with another person , according to preliminary capitalizing at they kidnapping victim and strangled and burned for the purpose ofmisleading the crime and hide their features. "He added that they had intended to throw it out of the house as stated during theinvestigation, but tight security measures in the place of the disappearance of the girl did not allow them to throw the corpse and get rid of them. He said the investigating judge ordered the arrest of the accused and the continuation of the investigation Mahma.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm