Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform front: We are working on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission and the enactment of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reform front: We are working on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission and the enactment of a Empty Reform front: We are working on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission and the enactment of a

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:09 am

[size=37]Reform front: We are working on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission and the enactment of a new law have to achieve democracy[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal =
    It revealed the reform front, on Monday, for its work on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission and the enactment of a new law meets its ambitious citizen in achieving democracy.
    The MP said Saleh al-Hasnawi at a conference of the members of the Front held in the parliament building this morning, "The victories in Mosul for all Iraqis and not for the party or a particular class," and urged the House of Representatives and the Foreign Ministry, to "move to resolve the issue of MP Mohammed al-Tai".
    He Hasnawi, that "the General Budget Law for the year 2017 must do justice to the poor and achieve a decent living."
    He stressed that "the front working on the appointment of a new election Commission, and the enactment of a new electoral law meets the ambitious citizen in achieving democracy" .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am