Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lord, Let Your Will Be Done

csd9013
    csd9013

Lord, Let Your Will Be Done Empty Lord, Let Your Will Be Done

Post by csd9013 Wed 09 Nov 2016, 6:57 am

“Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” Matthew 6:10, ESV.

In a world that wants to have its own way, we as God’s people should want God to have His way. His will, not ours. The most powerful prayer we can pray is for God’s will to be done. And we must be willing to accept whatever outcome that may be. But not only are we to accept His decisions, but pray, Pray, PRAY.

“I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior” 1 Timothy 2:1-3, NLT.

Prayer: Father God, You are sovereign and You are most wise God. Right now I do as Your word instructs me to and pray that Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I humble myself under Your mighty hand and I submit to Your will in my personal life and in all areas of life. Touch Your people all across the world. Strengthen their hearts. Don’t let fear for the future cause them to panic. Let their trust in You bring supernatural peace. Our lives are in Your hands. Touch our leaders around the world. Bless them and help them to rule well. We love you and we thank You for being our Lord and King. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 am