Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four of the Trump family in his transition team!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four of the Trump family in his transition team! Empty Four of the Trump family in his transition team!

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2016, 4:36 am

Four of the Trump family in his transition team!
    [ltr]Four of the Trump family in his transition team! Bullet

Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:30:58
    [/ltr]

America's state institutions, without a doubt, but the administration to power is subject to controls Khaldonah, sometimes transient local cultural boundaries: Download the Bush name allowed the son to become president of the most important state early atheist and the twentieth century, carry the Clinton name contributed largely led by Hillary Democratic Party campaign. Maybe Eric (son of Trump / Aaan today in his transition team) prepare himself for the coming years.

Social anthropological take great care to analyze the structure of the extended families, in the East or in the West it was. With the difference that the extended family we capture the state and political Heikklha together, while, in Western societies the vehicle, the conduct of these structures kinship authorities, or to see them used and employed in rings of security sensitive administration: Al-Majid was at the heart of the security services of the former regime time, many Hadhrami were among close to bin Laden protection, brothers and relatives of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Atkvlon loop closest to protect it, I do not want to prolong here so as not to get into a feud with the absurdity of many Albiotat influential today.

Return to the main theme: Who voted for Trump is part Almertab of American society, tomorrow heralds the loss of the White race for control of the state, and fear of turning minorities today to the majority of tomorrow, also horror important segment of the blue-collar and white-together of globalization has become crazy, Tlaht capital where the biggest profit without societal obligations ... Trump is elected Answer Maazavi the contradictions of today's and tomorrow's communities.

Several research centers and media institutions discreet started publishing credible studies on the Trump phenomenon, which is approaching to a large extent what is happening in Europe ... is perhaps the most European of US elections (without ignoring the local after the US).

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=4625

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:58 pm