Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to raise its next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to raise its next Monday Empty Parliament to raise its next Monday

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2016, 8:01 am

[ltr]Parliament to raise its next Monday[/ltr]

Since 11.26.2016 at 15:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Saturday, the Council regular session to next Monday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A parliamentary source said, L / balance News /, "The presidency of the parliament decided today to raise the regular meeting of the Council to the next Monday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that today's session saw the vote on the law of the crowd Alhobei.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to raise its next Monday Empty Parliament to raise its next Monday

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2016, 8:14 am

[rtl]Parliament to raise its next Monday[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Lifting of the House of Representatives, Saturday, next to its regular Monday after confirmation by the popular crowd and the law to postpone the vote on the 2017 budget.[/rtl]

[rtl]The reporter said, "Sky Press", "The House of Representatives has decided to lift its 32, which was held today, the day after tomorrow.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The adjournment came after the confirmation by the popular crowd and the law to postpone the vote on the 2017 budget."[/rtl]

[rtl]The House of Representatives held on Saturday, the 32nd of its current legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 210 deputies.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm