Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to raise its next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to raise its next Monday Empty Parliament to raise its next Monday

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2016, 9:49 am

[ltr]Parliament to raise its next Monday[/ltr]

Since 26/03/2016 16:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Lifting of the House of Representatives, Saturday, the 19th session to the next Monday, after the Council hosted the Secretary-General of the United Nations and World Bank President and Chairman of the Islamic Bank, completed the first reading of a number of draft laws.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A reporter / balances News / "The Presidency has decided to lift the parliamentary session to the next Monday," noting that "the meeting saw the host of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and World Bank President and Chairman of the Islamic Bank, and display deputies who exceeded Gaabathm limit the names."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the meeting witnessed read the bill abolishing the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council resolution No. 100 of 2000 Act, and report and discuss the draft of the Ministry of Interior Act," noting that he "has been postponed quarterly activity of the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs report, and report quarterly activity of the Committee of Martyrs and victims and political prisoners." .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm