Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Lobo
    Lobo

Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no Empty Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Nov 2016, 3:51 pm

Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Brandon Morse November 18, 2016 10:29 pm

“And now I am happy to answer or dodge any question you like,” joked Senator Ted Cruz (R-Tx.).
    This was right before he began a question and answer session after a small speech at The Federalist Society. After several questions, one audience member in particular wanted an answer to the question on everybody’s mind when it came to Cruz’s future.
    “During the course of the campaign — particularly the primary — I did imagine you in another capacity,” began the audience member.
    “So did I,” interrupted Cruz, causing the crowd to laugh.
    “I’m wondering now,” continued the audience member. “If perhaps that ninth seat…any possibility?”
    Cruz waited for the applause to die before answering.
    “What I will say that history is long, and can take unexpected paths,” replied Cruz. “I think it is absolutely vital that that seat and every other seat that becomes vacant on the court be filled by principled constitutionalists who will be faithful to the law, and will check their own policy preferences at the door, and simply honor their oath.”
    “I can also tell you that I have, right now, the privilege of serving in the United States senate representing 27 million Texans. That is a privilege and a responsibility I take very, very seriously,” continued Cruz. “And I look forward to continuing to carry out that responsibility, and continuing to fight for the principles of freedom, and the principles embodied in the constitution, and bill of rights. They are very much in jeopardy right now, and I — like I suspect many of you — am very excited by the very historic opportunity we have been given right now, and I look forward to working very hard to make the most of this opportunity. To make the biggest difference for our country.”
    Perhaps that’s the dodge Cruz was counting on doing, because that wasn’t exactly a no. While Cruz’s comment about continuing to serve in the Texas senate can be taken as an unwillingness to head to the highest court in the land, the rest of his comments have a very optimistic feel to them. The responsibility he mentioned bled right into his talk about his excitement about filling the vacant seat.
    Time will tell, but for many conservatives, putting Ted Cruz in a seat on the Supreme Court has been something of a dream. If President-elect Donald Trump is looking for a candidate, he’d please his conservative base greatly with this nomination.
    Watch Cruz’s statements below:
    USE LINK -
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/18/ted-cruz-is-asked-if-hes-filling-the-vacant-supreme-court-seat-and-he-doesnt-exactly-say-no/
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no Empty Re: Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 4:43 pm

Lobo wrote:Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Brandon Morse  November 18, 2016 10:29 pm  

“And now I am happy to answer or dodge any question you like,” joked Senator Ted Cruz (R-Tx.).
    This was right before he began a question and answer session after a small speech at The Federalist Society. After several questions, one audience member in particular wanted an answer to the question on everybody’s mind when it came to Cruz’s future.
    “During the course of the campaign — particularly the primary — I did imagine you in another capacity,” began the audience member.
    “So did I,” interrupted Cruz, causing the crowd to laugh.
    “I’m wondering now,” continued the audience member. “If perhaps that ninth seat…any possibility?”
    Cruz waited for the applause to die before answering.
    “What I will say that history is long, and can take unexpected paths,” replied Cruz. “I think it is absolutely vital that that seat and every other seat that becomes vacant on the court be filled by principled constitutionalists who will be faithful to the law, and will check their own policy preferences at the door, and simply honor their oath.”
    “I can also tell you that I have, right now, the privilege of serving in the United States senate representing 27 million Texans. That is a privilege and a responsibility I take very, very seriously,” continued Cruz. “And I look forward to continuing to carry out that responsibility, and continuing to fight for the principles of freedom, and the principles embodied in the constitution, and bill of rights. They are very much in jeopardy right now, and I — like I suspect many of you — am very excited by the very historic opportunity we have been given right now, and I look forward to working very hard to make the most of this opportunity. To make the biggest difference for our country.”
    Perhaps that’s the dodge Cruz was counting on doing, because that wasn’t exactly a no. While Cruz’s comment about continuing to serve in the Texas senate can be taken as an unwillingness to head to the highest court in the land, the rest of his comments have a very optimistic feel to them. The responsibility he mentioned bled right into his talk about his excitement about filling the vacant seat.
    Time will tell, but for many conservatives, putting Ted Cruz in a seat on the Supreme Court has been something of a dream. If President-elect Donald Trump is looking for a candidate, he’d please his conservative base greatly with this nomination.
    Watch Cruz’s statements below:
    USE LINK -
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/18/ted-cruz-is-asked-if-hes-filling-the-vacant-supreme-court-seat-and-he-doesnt-exactly-say-no/

Personally, I am not fond of the man, even though he is a strong conservative!  But I do think it would be a good move for Trump to eliminate some competition for 2020 and at least we would not have to listen to him as often as he would like us too....   laugh
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no Empty Re: Ted Cruz is asked if he’s filling the vacant Supreme Court seat and he doesn’t exactly say no

Post by Neno Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:05 pm

Oh come on zimi he is a good ol boy Texan... tongue

I lost connection over turning on Cruz but what they didn't
    understand was there is another calling for Cruz other than a President..
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:18 pm

I know he surrendered his Canadian Passport but where is his US Passport - he had his mother's records sealed and he had his records sealed - JUST LIKE OBAMA HAD HIS RECORDS SEALED.  I WANT TO SEE HIS US PASSPORT.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:20 pm

Neno wrote:Oh come on zimi he is a good ol boy Texan... tongue

I lost connection over turning on Cruz but what they didn't
    understand was there is another calling for Cruz other than a President..

I thought I might hear from you...can't help it Neno, just don't like the guy...and I think I have a lot of company! So...do you share my thoughts or is it something different?
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:22 pm

Lobo wrote:I know he surrendered his Canadian Passport but where is his US Passport - he had his mother's records sealed and he had his records sealed - JUST LIKE OBAMA HAD HIS RECORDS SEALED.  I WANT TO SEE HIS US PASSPORT.

I wasn't aware of all these records being sealed, other than Obama's.....
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Nov 2016, 5:39 pm

They are sealed, we got some info on his mother from Wikileaks - but as I recall the trail went "cold" after that - when he was born, Canada didn't recognize duel citizenship and he was considered a Canadian citizen - also, his parents didn't file a document re his mother being American, etc. which sealed the deal that he was Canadian.  After he was relocated to America with his parents - there is no paper trail of him becoming a naturalized citizen.  I don't trust a person of that character, who won't come clean about his citizenship - but then he wants to be President - what a crook.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Nov 2016, 6:04 pm

Lobo wrote:They are sealed, we got some info on his mother from Wikileaks - but as I recall the trail went "cold" after that - when he was born, Canada didn't recognize duel citizenship and he was considered a Canadian citizen - also, his parents didn't file a document re his mother being American, etc. which sealed the deal that he was Canadian.  After he was relocated to America with his parents - there is no paper trail of him becoming a naturalized citizen.  I don't trust a person of that character, who won't come clean about his citizenship - but then he wants to be President - what a crook.

Wow, I didn't realize that. I know there was an issue about Canadian citizenship, but the rest is really a surprise...thanks for filling me in!!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 29 Nov 2016, 6:44 pm

wink
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 01 Dec 2016, 3:27 am

Lobo,

It's me ... your Canadian friend.

I've always wondered why Cruz said he was a USA citizen -- when he was born in Canada.

Well, I've been doing my best sleuthing ever.

Checking Canada's Immigration laws ..  Oh .. what  lonnng read.

I came across something that is interesting ..... catch y'all tmorrow and you can give your
    opinions.

A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:35 pm