Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the Foreign Minister of Germany: We want you to have an active role in resolvi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the Foreign Minister of Germany: We want you to have an active role in resolvi Empty Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the Foreign Minister of Germany: We want you to have an active role in resolvi

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:49 am

Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the Foreign Minister of Germany: We want you to have an active role in resolving the core problems and settle disputes between the components of the Iraqi people
    Wrote: December 1, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Chairman of the Central Committee of the National Project Iraqi Prime peace ambassadors Organization confirmed the sake of Iraq, Sheikh Jamal al-Dhari said the elimination of terrorism should not be the only military but must coincide with the real political reform.
    And between Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, during a meeting with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said the political process to renew away from sectarian quotas and corruption invited him to declare the Iraqi National Congress forces against the political process and the fight against terrorism away from sectarian quotas in Paris, pointing out that the aim of the Paris conference is to modify the path toward political reform and solving problems that prevent peace, considering the current Iraqi government and parliament does not represent the true voice of the Iraqi people.
    And the price of Sheikh Jamal al-Dari, the German role of the government and people in hosting refugees called on Germany and the international community to stand by the Iraqi people in resolving the political and security problems and to contribute to the reconstruction to regain Iraq recovers and achieve societal peace in which to live his sons in peace and security as he put it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am