Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi calls for the removal of obstacles to investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi calls for the removal of obstacles to investors Empty Hamoudi calls for the removal of obstacles to investors

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:44 am

Hamoudi calls for the removal of obstacles to investors

Since 12/15/2016 13:28 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad balances News
    The member of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Sheikh Hamoudi, on Thursday, the necessity to remove obstacles and concerns in front of investors abroad and holding seminars that encourage so, especially after stage victories achieved against terrorism and the determination to achieve victory the expeditious in conjunction with the New Year's Eve celebrations.
    Hammoudi said according to a statement his office received / balances News / copy of it, he "received the Czech ambassador to Iraq, Jan Vigital."
    He stressed that "during the meeting the importance of providing an environment attractive to the owners of capital and existing investors in overseas countries," calling at the same time, the international community and humanitarian organizations to "support Iraq in resolving the crisis of displaced people," .anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 am