Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A joint meeting between the guard and the Anbar borders Jordan in dignity port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A joint meeting between the guard and the Anbar borders Jordan in dignity port Empty A joint meeting between the guard and the Anbar borders Jordan in dignity port

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2016, 3:47 am

A joint meeting between the guard and the Anbar borders Jordan in dignity port

Thursday, 22 December 2016 09:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Anbar , 
    a joint meeting of the leadership of guard Anbar borders Jordan, the Jordanian border dignity port with Iraq , while attendees stressed the need to activate the intelligence work and monitor the border strip between the two sides. 

The commander of the border guards of the second region in Anbar Maj . Gen. Ammar al - Kubaisi said in an interview for the Sumerian News, "It was a meeting between the leadership of the border guards and the second zone Anbar leaders of the Jordanian border in the Jordanian port dignity border with Iraq."

He added that " the meeting was through coordination between the two sides to activate the intelligence work and security cooperation and monitor the border between the two sides." 

The Iraqi border guards control the border between Iraq and Jordan, also controls the Trebil border of Iraq with Jordan as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:10 pm