Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This demands of Iraq from the Arab summit to be held in Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This demands of Iraq from the Arab summit to be held in Jordan Empty This demands of Iraq from the Arab summit to be held in Jordan

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    This demands of Iraq from the Arab summit to be held in Jordan

Nur News / Baghdad 
    The head of the parliamentary committee on foreign relations MP Abdul Bari Ziari that the Iraqi delegation that will participate in the Arab summit in Amman will put top priority claim by issuing a statement supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism and to denounce religious extremism in all its forms.
    And the MP told the "Nur News" that "Arab states have a clear impact on the well-known post in which the participating countries should support Iraq in rebuilding Iraq's national cohesion between community components of the political process of political blocs."
    According to the MP, "the Iraqi delegation calls for procuring the Arab consensus on a project recently launched by the National Alliance, which aims to unify the national unity among the Iraqi people."
    According to MP that "Iraq fought Daesh organization on behalf of the countries of the region and sacrificed his children for the defense of its territory occupied by these extremist forces and therefore we are, we will demand the return and rehabilitation of areas affected by the military operations north and west of the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:41 pm