Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance denies the refund is issued or a statement on the visit of the delegation to Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance denies the refund is issued or a statement on the visit of the delegation to Najaf Empty National Alliance denies the refund is issued or a statement on the visit of the delegation to Najaf

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2016, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Iraqi National Alliance
    National Alliance denies the refund is issued or a statement on the visit of the delegation to Najaf and confirms: I will not Ntcol on the Move

Author: AR 
    Editor: AR 
    31/12/2016 10:21 
    Number of Views: 216

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Denied the Iraqi National Alliance, on Saturday, the issuance of any response or statement on the visit of his delegation to Najaf province, and as he emphasized that he still sits under a tent upper reference enlightened Barashadadtha, he stressed that he would not "Itcol them," or take advantage of its name in its activities and projects.
    The alliance said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, he was "recently trading in the social networking sites responses and words belong to visit the National Alliance delegation to Najaf and we deny the issuance of any refund or statement in this regard by the National Alliance."
    The statement added that "the coalition is still as it was set under a tent upper reference enlightened Barashadadtha when it considers interest in the position statement will Itcol them or take advantage of its name in the whole of its activities and projects," stressing that "will remain the defender of the Secretary for the rights of the Iraqi people and gains legitimate."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:11 am