Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’ Empty Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’

Post by Lobo Sat 31 Dec 2016, 6:18 pm

Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’

By Cheryl Chumley - on December 30, 2016

Trump Headlines
    Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’ Trump-8-400x267

Sean Spicer, the soon-to-be press secretary for President-elect Donald Trump, sent a blunt message the mainstream media’s way this week, setting the left-leaners on notice and telling them come January, it’ll be a new sheriff in town.
    His meaning? The White House, under Trump, wouldn’t feel any need to kiss up to members of the media to get messages to the American people.
    Trump Press Secretary Sets Media on Notice: ‘Business as Usual is Over’ Trump_001-2-300x142Donald Trump’s administration brings a new order of the day for members of the media, the president-elect’s new press secretary warned.
    “Business as usual is over,” he said, during a radio show discussion with Hugh Hewitt.
    Spicer said the Trump administration will hold press conferences. But beyond that, he said members of the media ought to know: Trump’s neither lapdog nor pussy-cat.
    “Look, I get it, we’re not going to win a battle whether the New York Times is going to ever give us a fair shake or not,” Spicer said, as Politico reported. “But we recognize that there’s you know, a few thousand readers or so left that still look at the New York Times and so it’s worth, probably, talking to them. We’re going to utilize various outlets to continue the conservation. As you point out, [Trump’s] not afraid of anybody.”
    Politico has the backstory of Hewitt’s line of questioning:
    “Spicer has previously indicated that a practice as basic as the daily White House press briefing would be examined and possibly scrapped in favor of a new system. On Thursday, he told Hewitt that news conferences will continue, but social media engagement targeted directly at Trump’s base and the American public at large will also play a role.
    “‘When he talks about Americans first, he means ‘I don’t care what a bunch of elites tell me or people at a dinner party,’ Spicer said. ‘He wants to know what American workers care about, what American families care about, what’s going to help American businesses grow. And so, yes, if we have to maintain some traditions, we’ll maintain them.'”
    Spicer also said during the interview with Hewitt that Trump’s not yet started interviewing any candidates for the Supreme Court.
    http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/trump-press-secretary-sets-media-notice-business-usual.html/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:45 pm