Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections Empty Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 3:04 pm

Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections
    Wrote: January 2, 2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy President of the Republic president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki that he would not be a candidate for prime minister during the next parliamentary elections.
    Maliki said during an interview with the agency sanctified Iranian news agency that the Dawa Party will participate in the upcoming elections include a list of influential political figures of gravity.
    In another matter Maliki considered that Israel, in cooperation with the United States and some of its allies from the Arab countries support the takfiri organizations in the region, accusing Saudi Arabia of Israel that it has become a tool for the implementation of its plans in the region.
    Maliki said that terrorist organizations industry Kdaash and al-Qaeda was a US and Israeli projects for hitting the security of the Islamic countries and destabilize and dismantle and having sewn their plots against the Islamic world, entrusted some tasks to some Arab and Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey in order to ensure the security of Israel and the removal of risk for this entity occupier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections Empty Re: Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections

Post by sassy Mon 02 Jan 2017, 3:19 pm

WOW  surprise, say what?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections Empty Re: Nouri al-Maliki: I will not be among the candidates for prime minister in the next elections

Post by weslin3 Mon 02 Jan 2017, 8:00 pm

Wonder when he figured that out???? Eye Poke
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 02 Jan 2017, 8:27 pm

Well he is next in control with 2 others at this time.
    I  would hope he would try to attempt to run again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm