Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Leader Daesh days are numbered

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Leader Daesh days are numbered Empty Washington: Leader Daesh days are numbered

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 2:19 am

[ltr]Washington: Leader Daesh days are numbered[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    WASHINGTON - Iraq Press - January 14 said the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, in revealing the statements unusually, if Daesh leader, Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi, "passed in all but a few parts of his days." He later asked whether the United States known as al - Baghdadi site, Carter replied: "If I knew exactly where it is, above all, I will not tell you, and secondly, he will have plenty of time, it goes in all the parts." He added Carter: "I am confident, and I do not want to say more, but I do not want to be a senior Daesh leaders, many of whom have already died, and the more we have more, know more about the possibility of their existence, so, a few days and this applies to all of the rest of the leadership. " TV presenter and returned to ask whether the days of al - Baghdadi , " a few", stresses the US Secretary of Defense , "certainly." It is noteworthy that Washington raised the reward offered for information leading to the arrest of al - Baghdadi, on 16 December last, from $ 10 million to $ 25 million. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Leader Daesh days are numbered Empty Carter: terrorist, "al-Baghdadi," a few days

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 2:58 am

[size=32][ltr]Carter: terrorist, "al-Baghdadi," a few days[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]Last updated: January 14, 2017 - 10:38

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq , said the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, in a press statement on Friday, the leader of Daesh terrorist criminal, Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi, "moving in all parts and that a few days" .az after Asked whether the United States known as al - Baghdadi site , Carter replied: "if I knew exactly where it is, above all, I will not tell you, and secondly, he will have plenty of time, it goes in all the parts . " he added Carter: "I am confident, and I do not want to say more so, but I want to say that senior Daesh leaders, many of whom have already died, and the more we have more, know more about the possibility of their existence, so, a few days and this applies to all of the rest of the leadership ".uaadt presenter to ask whether the days of al - Baghdadi" a few , "to emphasize the US defense secretary , " certainly. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:20 am