Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran responded to the Saudi defense minister: Athamatk built on lies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran responded to the Saudi defense minister: Athamatk built on lies Empty Iran responded to the Saudi defense minister: Athamatk built on lies

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 4:07 am

Iran responded to the Saudi defense minister: Athamatk built on lies
    Il Giornale March

- Agencies

Launched a spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry Bahram Ghasemi, an attack on Saudi Arabia and the Saudi Crown Prince and Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman response to accusations made by the Tehran of supporting terrorist organizations, during his meeting with US Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

He said Qasemi said that "Saudi Arabia and the length of the past tense last in the region did not provide as a regional player any support for the establishment of stability, but also its support for terrorist groups in Syria launched an unfortunate war on Yemen, fueled the fire of war, instability and insecurity in the region."

He added: "Allowahmh and built on the lie of the Saudi official diplomatic reached a level that accuses Blunderingly result of the deficit the rest of the region of supporting terrorism while it is one of those in charge of the war against the oppressed people of Yemen and manifestation of terrorism in Syria, Bahrain and other countries in the region and the world," according to a report and news agencies, "Erna" and "Tasnim" Alaaranian.

He Ghasemi said: "We have long claimed that the fight against terrorism and work to maintain stability in the region can be achieved only through the will and cooperation and collective participation of countries in the region and Iran as an active player and pacifist, ready for regional cooperation to establish security and stability in the region."

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12376/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:31 am