Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul Court calls for former President Park on charges of new corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul Court calls for former President Park on charges of new corruption Empty Seoul Court calls for former President Park on charges of new corruption

Post by Rocky Sat May 13, 2017 4:48 am

Seoul Court calls for former President Park on charges of new corruption

By SD SD -May 13, 2017

It summoned the Seoul Central District Court, on Friday, former president of the Korean Park Hae Kun to appear before the court to testify on charges directed against the former presidential secretary Lee Yong Sun.

The new charges relate to the issue of corruption that toppled Bpark from the presidential office of the country in March / last March, according to the agency, "Yonhap," South Korean.

The court said it will hold a hearing on May 19 present, to consider the case of former president Lee assistant charge, and will be questioning the former president on the charges for "me", and at the request of the prosecution.

It was not clear whether the former president confirmed Park Kun heh would appear before the court for questioning or not, as entitled to submit her testimony in writing without Houdoralcilh, or a request to postpone its presence for reasons related to the preparations for the meeting of the impending to consider her case or any other justifiable trial has been marketed to the court.

The Special Prosecution Assistant to former President Lee indictment last February in the performance of lacking duty during the submission of the main therapeutic, and ignored me to follow the necessary security protocols to President during the processing.

The former presidential secretary is also facing charges of open communication illegally prior to the president of lines and other officials have linked to corruption scandal that toppled former with President and jailed pending investigation.

Subject to the former Korean president Park trial because of its involvement in a series of charges related to corruption and abuse of power, the court is scheduled to hold its first meeting to consider charges against the right issues on 23 May of this

http://www.knoozmedia.com/221997/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A6%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 am