Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Rahman tells the child to the extent of his abduction and edit details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Rahman tells the child to the extent of his abduction and edit details Empty Abdul Rahman tells the child to the extent of his abduction and edit details

Post by Rocky Sun May 21, 2017 2:33 am

Abdul Rahman tells the child to the extent of his abduction and edit details

 Kirkuk / Marwan al-Ani

He did not expect the child Abdul Rahman, which pulls into a car in front of his home in Kirkuk, he will meet with his family after three hours of his abduction process. But a tip from a neighbor child to the security forces foiled the operation before the start of the gang barter operations and pay the ransom.
    Tells the child Abdul Rahman Hussein Ali, a 10 - year (range), the details of his abduction from his home in the district of Aden operation, last week, explaining that he was ways the house bell at nine at night and from one of the rooms overlooking the street window looked at and found someone standing in front of the door, told me that he holds the secretariat for my parents asking me to come down for the purpose of receipt.
    Abducted child and talking about the details of the incident from inside the headquarters of the Kurdish security apparatus of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) after a visit by a number of his relatives and the people of the region to give thanks and gratitude to the security forces.
    Ali says, when I arrived at the door of the house and opened the one people pushed me into the street to another person dragged me into a car where there is another person, where they were then Aguetaada to the area were not far and put me in the shops is incomplete building there are proximity structures to homes close to the street the main. Child kidnapped and confirms He lives in the district of Aden mixed, which includes Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen that the kidnappers have not contacted me, because Asayish forces arrested them in record time, stressing that the current (Turkmen) soon heard yelling and contact devices and security Asaish Kurdish.
    The child 's father , who works in the office of the Internet, he pointed out that I do not have any enmity with anyone , not even problems at the family level or relatives and I am a simple man I live in the house rent and I own a car type (Aveo) , the price does not exceed five thousand dollars. Which is usually does not raise the desire of the kidnappers to do with such operations usually require a large ransom for the purpose of launching the release of the kidnapped.
    Explains Major General Hlkut Abdullah Director of the Kirkuk Asayish of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the details of the process of freeing the kidnapped.
    Abdullah said that the people of the district of Aden cooperated with us and one of them is very informed of the incident at nine o'clock on the evening of last Wednesday and told us there is the case of the abduction of a child in their area, was immediately forming a detachment went to the scene and was gathering information. He stressed Abdullah, (range), that "within an hour and a half were arrested three suspects in al - Nasser neighborhood in eastern Kirkuk area and were heading to another area they were traveling in a car type Koster," adding that " the kidnappers was their intention to blackmail the father of the child and the withdrawal of money from him to return his son, but our troops quickly arrested them before they carry out their plans. "
    Said Abdullah, he said relatives of the lovers and neighbors kidnapped visited us at the headquarters of our circle to give thanks and encouragement of our forces to continue security efforts to achieve security and the fight against terrorism and crime gangs , "he said, adding that" the kidnappers criminals recorded their statements and make them reveal significance and will be a lesson for all those who try to compromise the security of Kirkuk. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm